Looking for the Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Realisation: Looking for the Moon

      Told her to look at the moon last night...
      and she almost missed the big low rising yellow crescent moon,
      as she was looking for a small high hanging white full moon.

      What is the moon like really?
      Neither of the above - not always full or not -
      it is constant change itself -
      waxing or waning all the time- Anicca!
      The universal truth of impermanence.

      When we look for specific things in life,
      we might miss the real thing, or even better things.
      What other things in life do we look for in a specific form?
      When nothing stays the same...

      Let us open our hearts and minds,
      and be one with change,
      both physical and mental,
      both within and without us,
      both in dealing with things, matters and people.
      We can't help it that we ourselves change too.
      But we can help ourselves if we are mindful about our changes,
      and change only for the better.

      www.moonpointer.com/moonpoint#newmoon
       | grey@...
      Any thoughts or similar experiences? Tell us!
      Contribute your article or your thoughts on the above | RealizationArchive

      Realization Review: More Food for Thought

      Can We Make Meat Offerings?
      Additional Pointers