Re: attn. Seth & Jon

  • witmanbrew
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Yes, I will work. The left half of me will work for you, the right
      half will work for Travis.

      --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com, "jyeagerbomb"

    • litlfeese@suscom.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Jason,... you're lucky.... His left side is his good
        one.

        On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 12:23:40 -0000
        "witmanbrew" <witmanbrew@...> wrote:
        > Yes, I will work. The left half of me will work for
        >you, the right
        > half will work for Travis.
        >
        > --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com,
        >"jyeagerbomb"
        > <jyeagerbomb@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Could one of you, or both, work for Travis and I on
        >Sat. june 17th?
        > > I'd like to do the Hershey race and Travis is leading
        >a ride for
        > > Lancaster ski club. Let us know, thanks

        > Cycle
        > Cycling tour
        > Mountain biking
        >
        > Moab mountain biking
        > Mountain biking
        >trip Mountain
        >biking vacation
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        > Visit your group "thecycleworksracing" on the web.
        >Terms of Service.

      • jason yeager
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          thanks "Big Guns"