Re: little help

  • davetsta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2005
      hmmmm. Now that you say this I think it was acting funny the other
      week when I looked at it. I was trying to view a menu of what was on
      but couldnt get to it. I know they were touting a new 'viewer' that
      has Fast forward and rewind on it. Maybe we just need to download the
      new viewer. I will check it out and let you know what I find.

      --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com, "jyeagerbomb"
      <jyeagerbomb@y...> wrote:
      > Hey dave! have you been able to get on cycling.tv lately? I can't get
      > anything to work. It won't let me log on or do anything. I've been
      > trying for weeks.
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28, 2005
        Guys,

        I just signed up and having no problems - I'm sure I got the new viewer
        so maybe the old viewer is the problem - pretty cool actually - will we
        be able to watch the TDF?(for a price I'm sure).

        Tim

        --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com, "davetsta" <dstauffer@n...>
        wrote:
        > hmmmm. Now that you say this I think it was acting funny the other
        > week when I looked at it. I was trying to view a menu of what was on
        > but couldnt get to it. I know they were touting a new 'viewer' that
        > has Fast forward and rewind on it. Maybe we just need to download the
        > new viewer. I will check it out and let you know what I find.
        >
        > --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com, "jyeagerbomb"
        > <jyeagerbomb@y...> wrote:
        > > Hey dave! have you been able to get on cycling.tv lately? I can't
        get
        > > anything to work. It won't let me log on or do anything. I've been
        > > trying for weeks.
      • jason yeager
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2005
          the home screen comes up and says the player should apear in another window. if not click here(before it would apear on its own). I click on that, and the next screen comes up. There is no picture or schedule , but all the icons are there. the only thing i can do is change the colors when i click on them. I can't even get "scotland, majestic and free, and a little bit wild!".

          Tim <tweaver60@...> wrote:Guys,

          wrote:
          > hmmmm. Now that you say this I think it was acting funny the other
          > week when I looked at it. I was trying to view a menu of what was on
          > but couldnt get to it. I know they were touting a new 'viewer' that
          > has Fast forward and rewind on it. Maybe we just need to download the
          > new viewer. I will check it out and let you know what I find.
          >
          > --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com, "jyeagerbomb"
          > <jyeagerbomb@y...> wrote:
          > > Hey dave! have you been able to get on cycling.tv lately? I can't
          get
          > > anything to work. It won't let me log on or do anything. I've been
          > > trying for weeks.

        • davetsta
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 29, 2005
            I doubt they will have TDF. It cost $$$ to get coverage rights.
            They seem to mostly have cyclocross, some mtb and semi classic road
            races. we will see...

            --- In thecycleworksracing@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tweaver60@s...>