Sexy lady wanna sexya

  • datinglover1983
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
      Sexy lady wanna sexya

      Heres my stats:

      MONICA: Age: 25 Sex: female. Location: Albany, NY. Sexual Preference:
      straight. Height: Tall. Weight: 100-105 lbs. Hair color: black. Hair
      length: long. Eye color: brown. Build: average. Special: shaved.
      Hobbies: having fun on my page after work.

      Looking for hot guys that want to have some no strings fun online. If
      you are with it then

      check me out here
      <http://www.fitnessloving.bravehost.com/>
      My pics and profile are on that link. I promise you will like what you
      see!

      cya soon!

    • datinglover1983
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008