Re: Fw: ALERT...CHINA NOW OWNS YOUR HOME THANKS TO HILLARY..Acvtion Required!

  • David Towery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Sir,

      We have known about this long ago. The problem is getting the public to understand that this is not just an opinion! But a fact! The U.N. are also still building and creating stockpiles in this country. It's just not on the main stream media.

      In 2005, if you can recall, I predicted the fall of the economic systems as we know it now. So let me make another . The value of the Dollar is the only thing holding this economy where it is. The Federal government will try to pull the wool over all of our eyes as long as it can. But facts are facts! As soon as the demand for goods in America drops to a level of incompetence we will hit a serious depression! People are now flocking to their faith and hope!

      I believe ALL Cristian ministries have to come together, at this point, and make a stand for the poor!  As Christians, we have the obligation to make the right choices and the right forward moves toward true Democracy! Based on the beliefs of all good men and women!

      If this doesn't happen peacefully, we will all suffer the reign of tyranny! Which will not be acceptable to any citizen of this country!

      We must all keep striving for peaceful solutions to this horrible problem while preparing for the worse!!

      In God We Trust!
      United We Stand
      Divided We Fall!

      Dave

      From: dovewarrior
      Subject: ALERT...Just A Reminder,,CHINA NOW OWNS YOUR HOME THANKS TO HILLARY..
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient@...
      Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 5:14 PM

       YOUR HOME IS NOT YOUR HOME ANYMORE.. GET PREPARED FOR A FIGHT TO MAINTAIN YOUR RIGHTS..

      -----

      When you lose possession of the fully paid for home in which you
      are now sitting as you read this today, please remember who was
      Secretary of State when your property rights were pandered and
      pilfered.

      It was recently reported that a large group (50,000 to 200,000)
      Chinese have come to Mexico and reside in the Chinese enclaves
      there.  When we default, and default we must, it is anticipated
      that most of the Chinese now in Mexico will migrate to the US and
      by doing so, will require housing.  With your home now owned by
      The Peoples' Republic of China, they will probably move into some
      of your homes and you will be displaced.

      Some will be here to administer to the foreclosure.  Some will be
      here to take over some of the nationalized industry.  Some will be
      here to do the policing.

      "Not on my watch!" you might be saying at this time.  Right!?  Your
      displacement has already been planned and put into law through
      Executive Order 11004,,,,,,,,,
       EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 ( 27 F.R. 1542 ) establishes the authority
       for the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to take control of ALL
       housing, lodging and community facilities in the United States . This means
       the relocation, to a place of the government's choosing, of any part of the
       population they choose to move. In other words, it doesn't matter where
       you live now or what property you own, it will become the property of the
       government and THE GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO LIVE.
       It will relocate entire communities, build new housing with public funds,
       designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

       About now I can anticipate you're sitting there, teeth clenched,
       muttering that your government would not aid a foreign nation in to
       take your home from your family and give it over to a Chinese family.
       Right!? again.

       Wasn't Secretary of State HILLIARY CLINTON the one who gave the
       Communist Chinese Eminent Domain in the first place?  Is she "government."

       Now?? Are you ready to start fighting??  It might be too late.

                                                                                               Bob, Pops, G'Pa

       PS:  Attached is 'the rest of the story' in my white paper FEMA, The Dark
       Underbelly.  I predict that our wonderful national politicians will genuflect
       to the occupier and make FEMA the Chinese Police Power to administer to
       the foreclosure of your former nation.

      From: Dr Byron Weeks

      WELL, DID YOU THINK CHINA WOULD LEND US HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY WITHOUT COLLATERAL?

      We default, They own us.

      February 26, 2009
      FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!

      Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

      The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

      This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

      Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

      This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

      I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

      More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.
      Less..

      [link to www.liveleak.com]

      Tinfoil or not....something's up. Hillary was over there on bended knee.

      Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your neighborhood today.

      Checked by AVG.