Fwd: Digg Story: Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America

  • David Towery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Digg <shareastory@...> wrote: To: confederate.david@...
      Subject: Digg Story: Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America
      From: "Digg" <shareastory@...>
      Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 15:43:02 -0700

      Thought you might want to check this out.

      digg user confederatedave would like to share this story with you:
      http://digg.com/politics/Rex_84_FEMA_s_Blueprint_for_Martial_Law_in_America_2
      ---
      "Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America"
      We are dangerously close to a situation where ~ if the American people took to the streets in righteous indignation or if there were another 9/11 ~ a mechanism for martial law could be quickly implemented and carried out under REX 84.
      +11 people dugg this story

      To verify that this email was sent by Digg user confederatedave, visit:
      http://digg.com/verifymail?key=f6cf303174c5ce250dc755ff88ada028

      To opt out of ALL future emails from Digg, visit:
      http://digg.com/optout?key=2517a4cacc0b38a477b68304773ce339

      Digg will NOT store your email address, even if you opt out!
      Digg will store only an encrypted key, which even Digg can't decipher.