New 4 volume set Glory in Grey

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      Compatriots,

      I have just finished what I hope will make my nursing home payments
      when I am 80 or 90 years old.

      It is a 4-volume encyclopedic type set titled Glory in Grey. It is a
      1,050 page work featuring a photo and biography of each of the 425
      men who served as General Officers in the Confederate Army.

      To my knowledge it is the only set of its kind in print to provide
      biographies of such detail.

      These books are presently at press in Ft. Pierce, Florida. Yes,
      Francis reaked havoc there but the books are running, I called and
      checked.

      To help me pay the printer, I ordered the run on faith, I am
      offering the 4-volume set for the pre-publication sale price of just
      $40 and that price will even include postage and handling.

      To order you can send a paypal payment for $40 to
      sbts_direct@... or you can mail a check or money order to
      my post office box:

      Ed DeVries
      c/o P.O. Box 603
      Waller, Texas

      Eithe way, please include a note that its for the Glory in Grey set.