Fw: Consumer Reports Shopping ALERT

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hi members. I have received the following message from my Consumer Reports
      Shopping Alerts account. I feel it can be very helpful to others so I am sharing
      it with you.

      We are pleased to announce this weeks shopping pick. The company World Products
      which has been in business since 10/7/1977 is currently offering individuals
      free shipping, free bonuses and 70% everything else they stock. The company
      which currently has 348,213 members throughout the 50 states has saved their
      members $ 81,247,879.13 as of 11/30/10.