John World Peace to lead Texas???

  • renegadebrigade
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 6, 2001
      "Between now and the time I am elected governor,
      I will do everything I can to bring down the
      Confederate Flag in publicly funded places." John World Peace
      - This statement, was made by a man running for
      governor of the State of Texas. We at the Southern Rock
      band, SOUTHERN CROSS, are outraged! We are calling on
      all of our friends and neighbors to rally with us and
      STOP THIS MAN!!! Please visit our site, and post your
      comments on our message board. These comments will be hand
      delivered to Mr. Peace. We stand for heritage, not hate,
      but we have rights too. SOUTHERN CROSS can be found
      at <a href=http://www.southerncrossrocks.com target=new>http://www.southerncrossrocks.com</a> Thanks...Tim
      McCrary...SOUTHERN CROSS
    • geneconner2002
      Message 195 of 195 , Jan 28, 2002