Re: Confederate Flag in Schools

  • poetryeclipse
    Message 1 of 195 , Jul 11, 2001
      I know I've just joined but being from a really
      small red neck town on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
      and having a boyfriend who happens to believe the
      south will rise again, I'm still in school, and I don't
      see anything wrong with wearing confederate flags on
      your shirts, especially the Big Johnson T-shirts. So
      they display a symbol that most African americans
      believe mean slavery, it's a free country and I believe
      my boys here along with other boys and girls should
      be allowed to express how they feel and be respected
      for it.
    • geneconner2002
      Message 195 of 195 , Jan 28, 2002