The Confederacy will never die!!!!!

  • tarheelman1bj
    Message 1 of 195 , Mar 4, 2000
      Raise the flag in glory boys. Give em Yankees
      hell. There aint nothing like the sweet land of Dixie.
      The hell with the north. They dont sip Jack Daniels
      whiskey, the way they do in the Tennessee mountain land. I
      always heard lots about the Big Apple so I thought I'd
      go up there and see but all I found is one big
      hastle I wished I was down on the Ochochee.<br> Give em
      hell boys
    • geneconner2002
      Message 195 of 195 , Jan 28, 2002