Re: STARS & BARS FOREVER!!!

  • ladytexansouthernproud
    Message 1 of 195 , Jul 1, 2000
      I agree with you 100%, and if we don't stand
      together we've lost our heritage. I can't believe that in
      Nacogdoches, Texas that the confederate flag was removed from
      the police cars and the officers uniforms when it is
      one of the six flags that flew over Texas. Looks to
      me like that should tell us something. It was
      removed because it was a slur to the black people. What a
      crock of @#$%!!!!!!!!!
    • geneconner2002
      Message 195 of 195 , Jan 28, 2002