Join me

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
      I am sorry, but I am leaving this group. I just have to stick to a
      few groups at a time. Please join me at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Treasures4Sale/?yguid=90700192
      We are a great group of people that love to buy & sell online.
      We have 407 members.

      This is THE Place to advertise your auctions or items for sale.
      Buyers will flock to buy them. Place an ad for almost anything.
      Collectibles Books Clothing Household goods Baby kids' items tools
      electronics computer sports memorabilia etc.

      Buy, sell, trade.

      This is a family friendly site - no adult material!

      T4S auction Networking: Sell to members, buy from members.

      Want to save $5.00 on eBay? Click here for details
      http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/my-treasures
    • MIchael OBrien
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
        if you help me save to plants i willl join back

        Valerie <queenval32@...> wrote: I am sorry, but I am leaving this group. I just have to stick to a