Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube Wholesale List

  • zebra7892000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Why pay retail for Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube when you can pay
      wholesale. With my list of wholesalers
      you can buy these and other brand name items at HUGE DISCOUNTS.
      Everything you need to know is here
      (addresses, phone numbers, faxes, and websites). Even how to start
      your own business. List Updated 8/1/2004.
      This list sells for $4.99. You can pay thru paypal.com my email is
      mmicah@.... Or send cash, check, money
      order to: Micah Lockett, 1309 S. Orange St., Pine Bluff, AR 71603
      (Also include your email address the list will be
      emailed to you within 24hrs)