HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE!!!HURRY UP!!!!!!!

  • sushma_4you
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      Hey i got this site from my f

      HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE!!!HURRY UP!!!!!!!

      Hey i got this site from my friend really its good site,without paying
      anythin i am getting free calling cards,no need to pay anythin,no need
      credit card,just login and sighn up.
      You people must do this Don't delay Hurry.......

      Click the below link EARN FREE CALLING CARDS!!!

      http://www.link2deal.com/free3.asp

      The intion of this mail is solely to help you out in some
      way........If you feel this info could be shared with other's please
      do otherwise forget.

      THANK YOU!!