Re: Homeworld 2

  • super_nemo2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      I havne't even played the original homeworld games, but i do know
      that i want to get my hands on this new sequel homeworld game. Even
      though i haven't been a fan sicne the beginnning of this homeworld
      legacy, it is not o late to start. I have visited the site and was
      totally impressed. Just look at all the images and graphics has made
      me excited to play the game. Check out the screens those are really
      cool!!
      http://www.homeworld2.com

      --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, livininamatrix <no_reply@y...>