Hey

  • tne_webmaster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      I have joined this group because I have a strong interest in
      Nintendo, and have created the Nintendo Encyclopedia, as well as the
      TNE Online Store. I hope that you will check them both out. Thanks.

      tnewebmaster

      The Nintendo Encyclopedia: http://nintendoencyclopedia.moonfruit.com
      TNE Online Store: http://www.tneonlinestore.cjb.net
    • paris_landerson1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2003
        Last weekend every one got so wasted on the boat
        Sarah and Jen started going down on each other
        I taped it and put it online to get back at them
        the video is at http://www.altsexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=YYHO
      • letmehaveurcum5
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2004
          I am doing great, As a matter of fact I now do live video chat and get off in my shower on line
          Let Me know if you think if I look any older,

          http://www.getnakedvideo.com/landing/profile.asp?id=1002770&afl=YYHO

          Is my new profile!
          Cassie:)