Is Enclave on PC now ?

  • gameluva2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2003
      I'm really excited about Enclave switching over form Xbox to PC, it
      should be tight, does anyone know when it comes out?
    • stillthechampion
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
        I heard that it will come to PC in March. I read that in another
        forum when they were talking about Enclave. So i guess ur friend was
        right =) I am hyped over it because I played it on other systems b4
        but I usually like PC versions better. I am going to see if I can
        find a demo of it. If u find out any information let me know ok.
        Thanks.

        --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, gameluva2000 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I'm really excited about Enclave switching over form Xbox to PC, it
        > should be tight, does anyone know when it comes out?
      • kaptayne
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14 1:53 PM
          Hey just to let you know: ITS OUT ALREADY. i'm picking up a copy
          today. can't wait to conquer it this weekend.

          --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, stillthechampion
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I heard that it will come to PC in March. I read that in another
          > forum when they were talking about Enclave. So i guess ur friend
          was
          > right =) I am hyped over it because I played it on other systems b4
          > but I usually like PC versions better. I am going to see if I can
          > find a demo of it. If u find out any information let me know ok.
          > Thanks.
          >

          > --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, gameluva2000 <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > I'm really excited about Enclave switching over form Xbox to PC,
          it
          > > should be tight, does anyone know when it comes out?
        • non1012003
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2003
            i got it last month- and its still proved worth the money. its quite
            entertaining, and always interesting what with choosing to be
            light/dark. the grahics are impressive. i highly recommed it.

            --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, "kaptayne" <kaptayne@y...>
            wrote:
            > Hey just to let you know: ITS OUT ALREADY. i'm picking up a copy
            > today. can't wait to conquer it this weekend.
            >
            > --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, stillthechampion
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > I heard that it will come to PC in March. I read that in another
            > > forum when they were talking about Enclave. So i guess ur friend
            > was
            > > right =) I am hyped over it because I played it on other systems
            b4
            > > but I usually like PC versions better. I am going to see if I can
            > > find a demo of it. If u find out any information let me know ok.
            > > Thanks.
            > >

            > > --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, gameluva2000
            <no_reply@y...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > I'm really excited about Enclave switching over form Xbox to
            PC,
            > it
            > > > should be tight, does anyone know when it comes out?
          • gamecyst
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2003
              Hey all. ...I was wondering if someone could help me out. I was
              trying to play Enclave on the PC which i was really excited about,
              but I am having some tech probs. I can't see the screen clearly. It
              is just showing shadows of green and red. Any ideas? Any cool codes
              you can think of ? Thank you for you help? I wannna PLAY.
              --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, "non1012003" <non1012003@y...>
              wrote:
              > i got it last month- and its still proved worth the money. its
              quite
              > entertaining, and always interesting what with choosing to be
              > light/dark. the grahics are impressive. i highly recommed it.
              >
              > --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, "kaptayne" <kaptayne@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > Hey just to let you know: ITS OUT ALREADY. i'm picking up a copy
              > > today. can't wait to conquer it this weekend.
              > >
              > > --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, stillthechampion
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > I heard that it will come to PC in March. I read that in
              another
              > > > forum when they were talking about Enclave. So i guess ur
              friend
              > > was
              > > > right =) I am hyped over it because I played it on other
              systems
              > b4
              > > > but I usually like PC versions better. I am going to see if I
              can
              > > > find a demo of it. If u find out any information let me know
              ok.
              > > > Thanks.
              > > >

              > > > --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, gameluva2000
              > <no_reply@y...>
              > PC,
              > > it
            • mandollinn
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 9, 2003
                you need a new monitor. i don't know about any codes for enclave but
                once i so i'll make sure to tell you.

                --- In thecodekingdom@yahoogroups.com, "gamecyst" <gamecyst@y...>