See How Easily You Can Be Computing Ergonomically

  • ashlon_thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm sharing with you my secret of the ultimate comfort using a laptop.
      My laptop feel cooler and more easier to handle with a stand from
      laptopdesk.net . The painful experience of aching wrists, strained
      neck and back is a story of the past with ergonomic typing and viewing
      angles. I feel more at ease with the wide mousing area and raised
      screen. It only pops-up one question in my mind "Why didn't I buy it
      earlier?".