california boycott

  • whaleyman999
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2002
      now is the time to kick the california boycott into high gear. all
      smokers and and everyone else who cares about freedom needs to join
      in. i am calling for a total ban on all purchases from the state of
      california. as well as, a ban on going to movies, vacationing there
      or in any way supporting the economy of california. the sooner we
      ruin the economy in california, the sooner all of these JIM CRow anti
      smokinglaws will be removed from the law books in our once great
      country. so pass the boycott news on. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM
      CALifornia, movies,wine,vegatables, fruit, snacks, computer products,
      just to name a few.......
      May 9, 2002 16:35:46 (GMT Time)
      pass this on