"Electronic Cigarettes" New MLM Opportunity.

  • mbright1001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      "Electronic cigarettes" may be the wave of the future. They deliver
      nicotine without the toxic side effects of tobacco. The product was
      reported to be developed in China in 2003 and has done very well there
      the last 3 years. I would be the last person to get involved with a
      Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) program, but in this instance it was worth
      taking a meeting. This multi-level marketing opportunity was
      introduced in November 2007, so we are fairly new into this program. We
      will be conducting "Webinars" weekly for new Independent Distributors.
      For more information on this opportunity, here is the link to my
      website along with my contact information:
      https://www.myrevelle.com/servepage.asp?uname=michaelbright&p=replicate