www.toko-bali.com a cheap kretek cigarettes online store from indonesia

  • www_toko_bali_com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
      www.toko-bali.com
      Dear netter,
      We sell Indonesian kretek cigarettes or clove cigarettes. Unlike the
      typical conventional cigarette which contains just tobacco, kretek or
      clove cigarettes possesses two other crucial ingredients - cloves and
      a mysterious 'sauce' . We sell cheaper and more trusted (prices
      including shipping cost, without hidden cost) ! sent directly from
      Indonesia ! Please browse through our products, compare our prices and
      enjoy it :-). thank you for visiting our store at
      http://www.toko-bali.com .

      Best Regards
      toko-bali.com Saleswww.toko-bali.com a cheap kretek cigarettes online
      store from indonesia