Guess Who

  • wcartel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Well i took three long and rough weeks but i finally got my baby
      back. She was painted a shade of brandy wine called MOET, She looks
      absolutely beautiful. I will post pics as soon as i get a chance,
      other than that the freakin power steering pump went bad lol. well i
      am offf to fix it, hell why not its only 2:06 am. LMAO