sorry been gone

  • wcartel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2002
      I was in a decent car accident around 2 weeks ago. Ironically it was
      an escalade that hit me. The quarter panel on the caddi was crushed
      and pushed all the way into the tire. The cad has been down at
      Cashman cadillac for about 2 weeks. She is getting a complete new
      paint job new quarter panel and a new top. Ill post pics as soon as i
      get her back.
    • damanuwannabe2002
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2002
        You ok man? Haven't heard from you in a REAL long time, so.....