85 eldo, hydros. wcartel..help me man.

  • xcaddyliciousx
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2002
      i cant find my message i posted on here. but yeah wcartel or anyone
      who has some info on juicin a 85 eldo please lemme know. i can give
      more details and such but i dunno if anyone is even reading this.
      lemme know.peace.
    • wcartel
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2002
        yeah we are all reading it promise i am putting together a list of
        stuff for you right now that might come in handy.

        pharoah
      • xcaddyliciousx
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2002
          ok thanks a lot man. i gotta pretty good idea on it but theres a few
          lil things im curious bout. i appreciate it. peace.
        • wcartel
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2002
            If ya have any specific question lemme know i might not cover it
            otherwise. I am almost done with the list for you.
          • xcaddyliciousx
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2002
              the question i would have is to do with the front. would u cut out
              the shock mount and fabricate a coil tower up there so it can be a
              coil over setup?, cuz other than that im not sure how i would do it.
              this is what im planin on doin so far= mount cylinder where shock is
              with a hyme joint on the lower a-arm, and have the top of the
              cylinder hook up with the coil like a regular coilover in the rear
              setup. doing this i would have to weld a coil tower on the frame.my
              specific question would be "would u do it like this?, do u know of a
              better method?" and if not, how would u do it. i have my whole car
              apart..im doin a frame off rebuild. the suspension is taken apart and
              the frame is bare..so theres no problem for accesing hard to reach
              places. thanks a lot man. i appreciate the help. peace.