I'm Back

  • wcartel
    Message 1 of 80 , Feb 1, 2002
      wassup all. Sorry i Have thrown any new pics in
      here. Shit man I have been busy with the ride and the
      houses. Anyway. Holla Back. Lemme know How everyone is
      doin. Ohh BTW, I just picked up a 1984 Cadillac Coupe.
      Imma Post the pics of this bad boy. just picked it up
      2 days ago. Lets Play.
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.