Re: Deep Dish Spokes Question

  • bigbad762000
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 3, 2002
      Lots of my friends roll that kinda caddy. 13s
      will work but I'd be careful with em. Lots of my
      Canadian friends roll on 185/75/14s on their caddys I
      don't think they had problems. Ask my friend about it,
      check out his site at www.lowlifecustoms.com. He is
      over in Winnipeg
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.