New to The Cadillac Cartel

  • ese_wolfie
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 4, 1999
      What's up everyone, I'm new to this place. My
      name is David and I'm working on an 83 Fleetwood
      Brougham, soon to be a lowrider. I'm working on adding the
      92 front/rear end as well as body mouldings. This is
      not my first Caddy. I had an 81 CDV with a factory V6
      on 14x7 dbl gold Daytons. I sold that one to get the
      stock Fleetwood. I love Cadillacs!
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.