Looking for an expert on the 1971 Eldora

  • blakeblack2001
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 5, 2001
      Is there expert out there that can tell me what
      to look for when purchasing 1971 Eldorado
      Convertible. I have been told that they are prone to rust
      under the back seat by the exhaust system. Where else
      should I look? <br><br>What about the front wheel drive
      system and the transmission, is it reliable? Is there
      anything I should look for ?
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.