Re: Rear cylinder height

  • wcartel
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 2, 2000
      You can fit almost any size lifts in the rear but
      uso goddes has a good point anything over an 18 inch
      strokes you will slam the rear deck I have done it
      personally. . If you chain bridge the rear you will hit three
      easily. other than that it is all in weight
      distribution.Battery placement and pump location. I have bridged mine
      all the way around it hits three easily.Two pump can
      get your car off with no problem my personal feelings
      I like a four pump system One per whhel Faster and
      harder. Yaaaa Know.<br><br>Sorry this took so long
      working long shifts at work. Life is hell.
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21 6:24 PM
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.