Cadillac Fleetwood 94 lowrider

  • VIHernandez
    Message 1 of 80 , Jul 5, 2000
      I just wanted to say that I finished my Cadillac
      Fleetwood Brougham 94. I put gold roadstar k.o's, and a 2
      pump all chrome setup with 4 batteries I am getting
      the pictures developed and will send them in soon
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.