just saying wus up

  • hoobanger37087
    Message 1 of 80 , Apr 26, 2000
      wus up <br> where are all the lac lovers as
      described earlier i got a '75 sedan baby blue w/ metallic
      flakes w/ a virgin white top featuring them old school
      bumps it's got 14in roadsters w/ them fat gangsta
      whites. i would love to holla at some fellow 'lac
      enthusiasts<br> get at me
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.