Re: RIMS????

  • ese_wolfie
    Message 1 of 80 , Mar 2, 2000
      I don't know about all years but you can put
      13x7/14x7 reverse rims on 77-92 RWD Cadillacs without
      having to shorten the rearend.<br><br>Something wierd: I
      once had a set of 13x7 RoadSTAR rims on an 81 CDV, and
      they were always rubbing on the rear wheelwell
      mouldings, shreading my tires. It turns out that since they
      were made differently than the traditional knock-off,
      the adapter was a little thicker and made it stick
      out a fraction more than Daytons and such. That was
      enough to carve grooves into my tires. I had to roll the
      lip of the wheelwell and trim the moulding.
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.