FYI- Ebay comes thru for Cadillac lovers

  • ese_wolfie
    Message 1 of 80 , Feb 2, 2000
      If you all don't already know about ebay.com, you
      should check it out. I've bid for and won lots of books
      and other stuff for my Cadillac there. I was able to
      find a complete wiring diagram for my 83, this chart
      has everything, every single wire! I also got
      complete parts and illustrations books for the 80's RWD
      Caddys, as well as for the 90-92 Broughams. People are
      always selling interesting stuff there, I've seen custom
      grills, new hood emblems, gold key fobs, even continental
      kits go by there. Check it out!<br><br>David
      Gallardo<br>83 Fleetwood Brougham<br>(see my pic in the photos
      section)
    • wcartel
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 21, 2002
        If you are still plannin on hookin the lac up holla at me. I got some specs and techs tips for ya.