The Byron gathering

  • Zelda_of_Arel
    Message 1 of 396 , Apr 23, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for The Byron gathering community.
    • Ghareth_3
      Message 396 of 396 , Oct 30, 2001
        Hello friends, you seem like a grand bunch--check
        our own small community of antiquity lovers--we
        originally were a Victor Hugo club, but we've expanded to
        include the Romantic and Victorian eras, but by the
        blessed bones of billy bishop, we'll talk about
        anything--T.S. Eliot's The Hollowmen? Snazzy! Wuthering Heights?
        Grand! Les Miserables? Especially!<br><br>If you're
        interested, join us below, we'd love to have you on