Phoenix Floorball

  • Mario Andreozzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Hello, my name is Mario Andreozzi and, I am trying to start up a floorball group in Phoenix, AZ. Floorball is a sport that is similar to broomball, or so I am told. If you know anyone in the area, please let them know about the new group. You can have them mail or join phoenixfloorball@yahoogroups.com or labamba32@... for more information.

      I have attached two flyers that have more information about Phoenix Floorball and Floorball in general.

      Thanks,

      Mario