winter broomball

  • wright_winger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      dude, someone ban this vroom person,, spamming and ruining this
      group.. I'm trying to find a broomball team if anyone needs any
      players. I'm great at stealing the ball, ok at stickhandeling, and
      would be a pretty good player if not for my asthema which limits me
      either incredably short spurts on offense (like 1 minute) or to be a
      lazy defensemen that just hangs back