Come play Broomball this Saturday!

  • airybear3000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      If you're from the bay area and want to play some BROOMBALL, I've
      rented a rink at the Oakland Ice Center for 2 whole hours. Come
      play with us.. we want to have about 15 people or so per team, so
      bring your friends too. The rink provides us with balls and
      sticks. We're charging $10 a person to pay for the rink rental, but
      that price includes gatorade and water. Here's all the info:

      Saturday, April 12th
      10pm - Midnight
      Arrive at 9:30 to pick teams

      Oakland Ice Center