Hey

  • hockeychick06
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 6, 2000
      hey guys! i just joined, i guess its not really
      broomball season, but anyways! Well I don't really play
      broomball, actually, i saw my first game ever this past
      March, it was at the Canadian Junior Tournament and some
      of my friends played in it. It was so funny at
      first, 'cause I was used to seeing hockey in an arena,
      and i was like, this is too slow for me!! But when i
      got used to it, it was really fun to watch, and they
      were winning, so that helped! I founded the guys' game
      are a little bit more intensed..well the ones that
      i've seen were! It should be fun to watch next year,
      'cause i'm sure i'll go to at least a few games!
    • tkuehne
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 4, 2001
        hi, i played broomball in moscow/russia for some time. greatest game ever