Hello everyone

  • coalzilla
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 1999
      Hi everyone. It's me coalzilla and I'm sill
      alive. Sorry you haven't heard from me for so long. I
      see we have another member. Anyways, if anyone of you
      would like to set up a chat, just post up a time and
      I'll do all I can to be there. Later<br> Coalzilla
    • tkuehne
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 4, 2001
        hi, i played broomball in moscow/russia for some time. greatest game ever