next meeting

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
      Greetings my fellow pipe Enthusiasts,

      The next meeting of our fine organization is set for:
      June 21
      7:00 pm
      Up In Smoke Lewisville

      A fine assortment of pipe related items will be up for raffle.

      Discussions will include:
      Date of our Summer BBQ...
      A change of venue?
      Preplanning of the Annual Christmas Party....
      Collecting $ for out UPCA membership.... we are late.

      Meeting Topic - old pipes
      Bring the oldest pipe or 2 that you own - whatever you have, whether it be 2 days 50 years or 125 years old. An interesting topic of conversation latley between myself a a couple of other pipe makers and sellers is the differences in old vs new and the unknown masters of
      pipedom.

      See you then,

      Colin
      www.shurewoodbriarpipes.com
    • Colin Rigsby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2011
        Change:

        Lets change the Discussion topic of the next meeting to:
        "Myths of Pipes".

        Think about this and each of you come up with a couple of Myths concerning pipes - whether it be pipe construction, brands, finishes, etc.

        This is a topic we have not really explored as a group and it would be fun to develop this further.

        See you then.

        Crigs

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2011
          Reminder:

          The next meeting is this coming Tuesday 6/21, same time and place. Supposedly the first day of summer....