Finally getting the pipes together

  • morganlafey@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 10:57 AM
      Hi guys, I am finally getting the pipes together and I have begun the research you all suggested. Some I can find information on - some I am having problems with. About half I think are sort of run of the mill type pipes, some seem pretty special according to pipe websites. I have a question about a few - would it be alright if I were to post the pipes that I am questioning to get your input? I am trying to sell them and I don't want to overcharge or undercharge. They come from a collection that my father owned - and they were given to him by a patient of his (he was a "shrink") in lieu of payment. They run the gambit, and I am learning so much. The best part of the whole thing - they smell awesome. I just love the smell of tobacco.

      Have a great day, Susan

      I don't always come back here - so if you wish to write to me at morganlafey@..., you are more than welcome.
    • Colin Rigsby
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17 2:41 PM
        Please do and we can help for sure. Some of us might be interested in purchasing also.

        Thanks,

        Colin Rigsby

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19 6:31 PM
          Hi Colin: I sure will. In fact, I have one selling right now as a test. But the next few I will ask you guys about it and what you think of them (maybe a few at a time) and then you can give me your expert opinions. Thank you so much. I said it before but I'll say it again, hold and smelling and enjoying these pipes, while I try to learn about them, is just an awesome experience. I love the smell of tobacco and I wish men smoked pipes (more) still.

          Susan/Morgan

          --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, Colin Rigsby <swpipes@...> wrote:

          > Please do and we can help for sure. Some of us might be interested in purchasing
          > also.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Colin Rigsby

        • Gary Carpenter