Re: [thebriarclub] update

  • Gary Carpenter
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 3, 2010
      the richmond show is good.  me and the gang having fun..

      From: swpipes@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:57:13 +0000
      Subject: [thebriarclub] update

      Gents,

      Last night was a fun meeting, but a lousy turn out.

      However, those who did attend received the following:
      5 lbs of their favorite tobacco, a brand new S. Bang freehend and a free lap dance by a buxom pipe smoking beauty.

      If you missed out, too bad.

      In other news, those who were there voted to have our Christmas party on Tuesday, Dec 14th at 7:00, Fox and Hound Lewisville. More details to come.

      I will be attending the CORPS pipe show in Richmond next week - I will have stories to share at the next meeting.

      Regards, Cr

    • swpipes@att.net
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 12 9:57 AM
        Gang,

        I have been sick since last Sunday with a righteous case of the flu. I missed an entire week of work and pipemaking, so needless to say I am very behind in everything. I also have had no time or energy to go through Timmy's pipes.

        I will not be at the meeting this Tuesday. If you guys want to go ahead and meet that is fine. We can either move it to 1/22 or just meet on the regular meeting day in Feb. Thoughts?

        Let me know what you guys want to do. If I don't hear from you, I will see you in Feb.

        Regards,

        Colin

      • Gary Carpenter
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 12 8:54 PM
          i go through this every month so wait till about monday to make a no show decision.
          about the pipes they can wait till next month.
          think about it, i really struggle to come each month...
          p.s. thursday i had the 24 hour stomach virus.  felt just like the flu...   moan and groan...

            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 13 12:47 PM
              I vote to move it to the 22nd.

              Hope you guys get well soon. I came down with it on New Year's Eve and am just now feeling better. Bad stuff.

              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 13 5:45 PM
                the 22nd sounds good.
                but the 15th this tuesday would be alright and since its the 3rd tuesday some may show up...
                  if my mother wasn't sick with it (24 hr. virus) i thought it was the flu..
                it feels the same.   the body aches head etc. stomach.
                man when your moaning and groaning its all bad...

                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 12, 2013
                  All,

                  Check out the pipesmagazine.com radio show on itunes this coming Thursday night. You might hear a familiar person being interviewed....

                  You can link up to it on  the pipesmagazine.com web site or through itunes poscasts, pipes mag radio show. The show gets "aired" 7:00 pm but is available for download anytime after.

                  Reminder: meeting Tuesday 3/19, 7:00 pm UIS Lewisville. We will discuss the possible Brigham club pipe as well as try a mystery blend - a blend I want everyone to try and give feedback on. More explination at the next meeting.

                  Cheers,

                  Colin
                • Colin Rigsby
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 7, 2015
                    Again, if you have not joined the Facebook page, please do so, so that we can communicate there.

                    For those of you who ordered shirts and/or hats at the last meeting, I should have them at the next meeting, Tuesday 4/21. Remember, the next meeting will be held at Cigar Frogs in Denton, where we had our Christmas get-together. Bring cash or checks for the shirts/hats - I will have total for you all there. Remember, the totals will includes the art charges that I have already paid for.

                    Colin

                  • Gary Carpenter
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 7, 2015
                      Let's call cigar frogs Frog Morton's. That sounds more goodley...

                      Sent from my iPad
                    • Gary Carpenter
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 7, 2015
                        I hope there's none of them u.n.t. Queers up at c. Frogs Tuesday...

                        Sent from my iPad
                      • Bob gilbert
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 7, 2015
                          It's not next Tues, it's the Tues after. The third Tues. Look at a calendar.

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 8, 2015
                            That's five of us still on this yahoogroups. Anj, do you got your ears on.you got a copy on me...
                            Roger...

                            Sent from my iPa
                          • Gary Carpenter
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 10, 2015
                              He spoke through his cloak most deep and distinguished, and handed down strongly for penalty and repentance, William zanzinger a six month sentence...

                              Sent from my iPad
                            • Gary Carpenter
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 10, 2015
                                William zanzinger who at twenty four years, owns a tobacco farm of 600 acres with rich wealthy parents who provide and protect him, in high office relations in the politics of Maryland,
                                Reacted to his deed with a shrug of his shoulder, with swear words and sneering and his tongue it was a snarling, and in a matter of minutes on bail was out walking
                                Sent from my iPad