Upcoming Meeting Tuesday, May 20

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2008
      Fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Briar:

      Don't forget... mark your calendars...
      Our next meeting is scheduled for Next Tuesday, May 20 at 7:00 pm.
      On the agenda will be a discussion of the "Chicago Experience" along
      with the smoking bans and how they are really becoming an issue. I
      will also have a report from the meeting I went to concerning the
      UPCA (United Pipe Clubs of America).

      Also, I was able to score us a plethora of goodies for our monthly
      raffle... so bring your spare greenbacks!

      Upcoming possible meeting topics for our consideration:
      Meerschaum Night (show and tell)
      Smoking contest?
      Movies and Pipes
      More mystery Tobak
      Care and Cleaning seminar
      ?????

      See you there!
      Best Regards,
      Colin
      Shurewoodbriarpipes@...
    • Colin Rigsby
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2008
        Forgive me - for the new folks I had forgotten to mention that the
        meeting takes place at:
        Up In Smoke
        Vista Ridge Mall, Lewisville, Tx
        Shop is outside of the mall in the Border's Books shopping center
        7:00 pm
        It's always the 3rd Tuesday evening of the month
        Thanks, Colin

        --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Rigsby"