kooky club idea

  • Crigs
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      Ok, maybe I smoked a little too much Latakia this past weekend, but I came with an unusual way for us to "look" more like a club.

      Instead of getting the usual club shirts, how about we all get a Fez. Yes, a genuine Fez hat with our club name on it. Below is a link where we could buy the hats, then I can get them stitched with our club name. I think the stitching would cost around $15.00 ea there abouts. Is this too crazy an idea or what? Let me hear your feedback, good or bad.

      http://www.villagehatshop.com/fez_black_tassel.html

      - Cr
    • Cameron Sowle
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        Haha I love it!  It may be crazy but it's fun.

        Cameron

        To: thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
          Not too crazy, though. Sounds like great fun. We're pipe nerds and proud of it! Never thought about a fez but I like it.

          Gregg

          --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Sowle <c_sowle@...> wrote:

          > Haha I love it! It may be crazy but it's fun.
          >

          > Cameron
          >

          > To: thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com
          > From: shurewoodbriarpipes@...
          > Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:50:08 +0000
          > Subject: [thebriarclub] kooky club idea
          >

          > Ok, maybe I smoked a little too much Latakia this past weekend, but I came with an unusual way for us to "look" more like a club.
          >
          > Instead of getting the usual club shirts, how about we all get a Fez. Yes, a genuine Fez hat with our club name on it. Below is a link where we could buy the hats, then I can get them stitched with our club name. I think the stitching would cost around $15.00 ea there abouts. Is this too crazy an idea or what? Let me hear your feedback, good or bad.
          >
          > http://www.villagehatshop.com/fez_black_tassel.html
          >
          > - Cr

          > Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection.

        • Gary Carpenter
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
            The only time I could where it in public would be the third tuesday evening of each month.
             I had one f those when I was a kid when the moslahs came to town.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
              There are other places to wear them in public. We could all get go-carts...

              --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, Gary Carpenter <zzcarp53@...> wrote:

              > The only time I could where it in public would be the third tuesday evening of each month.
              >  I had one f those when I was a kid when the moslahs came to town.

            • Gary Carpenter
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
                Thats an idea.- I would rather though wear a deerstaker and carry a magnifying glass, that way I could check the grain on your cavicchi.