Re: STRONG tobaccos

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      The effect the rum flake had might have had somehting to do with the
      Gin and tonic I had with it to "cleanse the pallete" :)

      I have not tried the 1792 because I had heard it was stronger than
      the Dark Kendal Flake and Dark Kendal shag, both of which sent my
      head spinning. The RY that I tried was not that great, but it was the
      newer stuff so I look forward to trying the Murray's.

      It's funny - some high nicotine blends send me into the stratosphere
      and others do not.

      - C

      --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Fallon" <stbjfallon@...>