Interview

  • staffwalker
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
      In case you folks haven't seen it I was asked to do an interview with Pipesmagazine.com at the Richmond Show:

      <http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-manufacturer-retailer-spotlight/25th-annual-corps-exposition-celebration-2009/>

      You can read it about 2/3 of the way down the page. bob
    • Gary Carpenter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        Now is this, a magazine , maybe pipes and tobacco magazine? if not explain.     gary...

        In case you folks haven't seen it I was asked to do an interview with Pipesmagazine. com at the Richmond Show:

        <http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-manufacturer-retailer-spotlight/25th-annual-corps-exposition-celebration-2009/>

        You can read it about 2/3 of the way down the page. bob

      • Bob Gilbert
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
          I shouldn't have to explain Gary, just puff on that Peterson with the Middleton Cherry Blend and click on the link I sent. :o) But no, it isn't a paper mag, it's an online magazine. It's Pipes Magizine.com. Isn't modern technology just grand? Look Ma, no paper!!

          "Life is a shock, always full of horror and beauty". Kate Ridenour Feb '09

        • shurewoodbriarpipes@tx.rr.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
            I did not see it, but congrats anyway - it's good to get some attention!
            - Cr