tobacco

  • zzcarp53
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
      As you read from time to time I help out at tobacco-road in arlington.
      I help Alan clean up when everybody leaves. Sometimes we dont leave
      there like tonight till 2 A.M.
      Alan likes playing the machines,the animal game mainly. Last week he won 235.00 worth of store credit. Tonight he said get what you want.
      Wow much to overwhelming for me so he said how bout this or how bout that. So in my weaken condition of ideas he gave me,
      1oz. bags of these esoterica blends
      Kingsbridge,-Hastings,-woodbridge,-Scarborough,-Ramsgate,
      3.5 oz. w.o.larsen old fashion tin.
      4 oz tin of peterson special reserve 2008.
      4 oz.tin of special 2009 reserve, peterson of dublin.
      50 gram tin of Mc.Clelands Holiday Spirit 2009.
      2 - 1 LB. bags each of Lanes 1Q, (2 LBs.of Aristocrat)
      All that after he had put 50.00 of 5.00 bills in the machine. and won nothing.
      Then I thought I was showing a lady that goes there how
      to play keno and I won 20.00 worth of credit on 1.00. Alan wanted
      me to cash it in but I wanted to wait cause I wasn't even sure all he had put in that bag he gave me.
      I taint bragging, just overwhelmed, especially since the last
      meeting Im still smoking those House of Windsor replicas by
      Sutliffe fom crigs and Bud. Somebody hep me please hep me...
      Gary C......
    • zzcarp53
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2010
          To the Briar Club,

             Here is the address to the Mobile Alabama "Tinder Box" at "Bel Air Mall"

             info@tinderbox mobile.com        If you haven't had tinder box pipe tobacco

            It will be a new experience.  They have about eight bulk english blends at this T.B.

             Its been about 30 years for me and let me say I liked Connisseur blend then and I think

            more now.  That and Special Blend  and Sherlocks Choice are what I got in the mail so far.

           Just cause they aren't in tins and cost only 3.10 an ounce,  -  well you'll see if you try some and

           only 5.39 postage.   I know I will sample the others but I just want to order more CONNISEUR,

              and SHERLOCKS CHOICE.                                                         Gary C.