reminder

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 15, 2013
      Meeting tomorrow night 4/16, Up in Smoke Lewisville, 7 pm.

      I still have some cheap tobak, if interested, see me after the meeting.

      Colin
    • swpipes@att.net
      Message 2 of 22 , May 16 7:21 PM
        Fellas,

        Next Tuesday is the meeting. Topics include: Chicago report, club pipe report, BS, a mystery blend and a small raffle...?

        Hope to see you all then!

        7:00 pm Up In Smoke Lewisville

        On a more serious note: I have decided after about 7 years of being club president, secretary, janitor, bookie, dealer, etc that I need some help. I have too many irons in the fire these days. Anyone who is willing to help with light duties please let me know. Muchas Grass.

        Regards,

        Colin
      • Gary Carpenter

          Message 4 of 22 , May 16 8:03 PM
            For those interested - we can talk about it at the meeting.

            Thanks

              Message 6 of 22 , May 21 2:29 PM
                I can't make it to the meeting tonight. Today is my 6th wedding anniversary, so I'll be spending time with my wife.

                I am interested in the club pipe - so let me know if we going to do an order.

                See everyone next month.

                Message 7 of 22 , May 21 2:45 PM
                  I won't make it either...came home to Rockwall because of storms. I am interested in more info. On a club pipe and any helpful info. From the Chicago pipe show. Bummed out...I've been looking forward to this, since the last one, my first one.
                  Neil

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 22 , May 21 2:50 PM
                    And the Good Book said, "Let nothing interfere with a Pipe Club meeting, not weather nor traffic, nor wife, nor dark of night".

                    "Life is a shock, always full of horror and beauty". Kate Ridenour Feb '09

                    Message 9 of 22 , May 22 6:49 AM
                      Thanks Neil. We will see you next month!

                      Colin

                      Message 10 of 22 , May 22 6:50 AM
                        Understood! Have a good time and congrats!

                        Colin

                        Message 11 of 22 , May 17 2:12 PM
                          Reminder: the meeting is NEXT Tuesday evening, 5/24. The 4th Tuesday of each month.

                          Thanks, Colin