meeting reminder November

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      Gents,

      I simply could not have more stuff on my plate. In other words, I have more stuff going on than I know what to do with. Busy.

      Regardless, we have a meeting coming up, where we will be discussing the upcoming Christmas party among other interesting topics.

      Up In Smoke Lewisville
      Tuesday, Nov 20
      7:00 pm

      Hope to see you there. I will email out Christmas party information after next week's meeting.

      Cheers!

      Colin
    • swpipes@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
        Thanks Andrew. Safe travels and my best to you and your family this Thanksgiving. Enjoy a big meal and bowl of pipe cheer!

        Regards,

        Colin

        On Nov 14, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Andrew Southworth wrote:

        I'll be out of town for next week's meeting - I'll be visiting family for Thanksgiving in Washington state.

        Hopefully, I'll be in town for the Christmas party, but I'm not sure yet.

        Say hi to everyone for me.